Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Some may say these are Barbie shoes....

but I love them! One of my first wedding ideas was colored shoes. I didn't care what color as long as they were bright and different. It is definitely a growing trend according to many bloggers on weddingbee.com . I searched and searched and came back very disappointed. I was trying to match my bridesmaids fuchsia dresses. Finally I went to try on my dress at Jean's Bridal and found some white shoes that were the perfect height. I showed them my swatch and asked if it was possible. They held their breath and said it most certainly was. I think they thought I was a little crazy but they dyed them anyway. Not only did they dye them, they did a WONDERFUL job. I'm 100% satisfied. Here they are.....what do you think???? Fun or just over the top?

No comments: