Saturday, May 23, 2009

Our first wedding gift to each other...


I know what you're thinking, "isn't it a little early for a wedding gift?" The answer is no, not when you find the perfect one! A friend of mine told me she found the perfect wedding gift for me to give to Kevin, however, Kevin and I agreed several months ago that we wanted to buy something together as our wedding gift to each other. We both wanted to get a piece of artwork for our large green wall in our living room. Originally, it was going to be of the Pineapple Fountain (where we got engaged) by Jim Booth. But, The Treasure Nest Art Gallery in Mount Pleasant had something better! Are you ready.....an oil painting of Alhambra Hall! It's beautiful. We love it. Since it is a little smaller than we anticipated, it will be hung with two framed wedding photos. A big thanks to Sara (my friend) and Katie at The Treasure Nest Art Gallery for helping us select this beautiful painting!

No comments: