Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Now I'm a Mrs.


This photo is from Juliet Elizabeth Photography

All is said and done. What a weekend. I can honestly say, the best weekend of my life. I married the man of my dreams with friends and family surrounding me. I am one lucky girl. There is too much to say in one post, so I will sum it up with THANK YOU. Thanks to everyone for being there, being supportive, keeping me calm when things weren't going according to plan, helping me get ready, dancing with me on the dance floor (because I can't dance), and just having a great time.

I am incredibly fortunate to have friends, family, and a husband that love me so much. :)

More to come after the honeymoon.....

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

tiff...you look STUNNING!! i was so excited to see you'd posted something, i can't wait to see the rest. i'm so glad to hear it was a wonderful day, not that i expected any less!! :)

Alison Umbarger said...

I knew your pictures were going to be great. I can't wait to see all of them! We had a great time - thank you so much for inviting us! You were beautiful...the whole day/weekend was great! Have an awesome honeymoon!!!

Alison