Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My first post as....Tiffany A. Warzynski



I needed a break from the blog for awhile. I never expected to have so many emotions after the wedding. We've spent the past few weeks on our honeymoon, getting back to work, reorganizing the house after we had house guests, going through the registry, and changing my name. We are slowly trying to get back into out daily routines, but it's be difficult to come back to reality. I think in the three weeks surrounding the wedding, we visited with tons of people, finalized details, then traveled a 3rd world country...so what's next?!

It's time to redecorate the master bedroom, clean and update the kitchen with all our cool new stuff, and select photos from the 800 our photographer took. I hope to continue to post. I guess you'll have to stay tuned to see what I come up with.

Thanks again to everyone who made our day so special, including Juliet who took the amazing photo above. julietelizabeth.com.

No comments: