Monday, July 6, 2009

What a week!

My mom and sister (along with my two adorable nephews) just visited South Carolina for the whole week. We did tons of wedding stuff. Here's a quick summary of what we accomplished. I will try my best to write an individual post about each one.

1. Hair & Make-up Trial for me
2. Hair Trial for my mom
3. Dress fitting
4. Veil selection
5. Bridal jewelry selection
6. My mom's jewelry options
7. Bridesmaid gifts COMPLETE
8. Complete brainstorm of ceremony & reception set up (that's a big one)!
9. The alter
10.Rehearsal dinner location
11.One big shopping trip to Target
12.And a very long list for Michael's (arts and crafts)for me to go shopping for
13.Welcome Packages

And can you believe I'm forgetting some things....a BIG thanks to my mom, sister, and Kevin for helping me out so much this week. We're under the 2 month mark. It's time to go, go, go again!

No comments: