Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's time for timelines

I love organizing my days. I often work off a well planned to-do list at work and so does Kevin. Needless to say I've created a good-old excel spreadsheet that outlines August 27th, 28th, and the all important 29th. It seems simple enough but it's important.

Here's what I will be doing on the Friday before my wedding. First and foremost, I am not going to work! I have nail appointments for my mother, 3 bridesmaids, and future mother-in-law. We need to start pampering ourselves as soon as possible, so a few of us are even getting pedicures on Thursday night! :)

After nails, it's time to get ready to rehearse. The Rehearsal starts at 5pm at the park a cross from Alhambra Hall. Then we will all head to Shem Creek Inn for a nice casual bbq overlooking Shem Creek. After that, around 8pm it's time to party at a nearby bar like Vickery's (right next door) or Red's (a cross the creek).

Wow, it doesn't sound busy until to write it all out. I hope there is time to sleep.

No comments: