Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hair Trial Scheduled!

Oh Stella Nova, you are expensive but you make me soooo happy. I am thrilled to have my everyday salon doing my wedding day hair. After over a year and a half of searching, I've finally found a stylist I love. I was even happier when I discovered she is available on my wedding date. Stella Nova truly does it all-nails, hair, and make-up. I know my girls and I are in good hands with Elaine and Becca taking us on! I am looking forward to being pampered and feeling beautiful. The trial is scheduled for the end of June. My mom will be in town so it will be tons of fun to share the first salon experience with her. I will take photos and hopefully post some good options for the big day. Visit stella-nova.com to learn more about this wonderful place.

No comments: