Friday, June 26, 2009

The Bupp-Stevic Wedding 6.13.09


A few weekends ago I had the opportunity to see two of my childhood friends get married to each other. Adam and Kim have been a part of my life for longer than I can remember. We've been close, we've been distant, and we've shared too many memories to count. I am so happy that I got to share this special day with them.

The wedding was in Ohio at the same location my sister got married a few years ago, Williams on the Lake. The venue was beautiful, the wedding was beautiful, Kim was gorgeous! I have to admit, my palms have never been so sweaty during a ceremony before. I guess a got a case of the pre-wedding jitters.

The most interesting element of the wedding was the Shutter Booth. It was a photo booth that could fit up to 10 people. The table numbers were photo frames to hold the photos we took. It was so cool. They created a scrapbook of all the photos and gave a copy to each guest as well. Check it out at Shutterbooth.com, Cleveland, Adam and Kim, Williams on the lake!

No comments: