Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Circa 1886


We arrived at Circa 1886 and I slowly noticed everyone was looking at me up and down. I tend to get uncomfortable in fancy restaurants so I immediately feel under dressed. It turns out they were all looking for my ring. Kevin called ahead and told them he was planning to propose that evening but the ring had been delayed at the jeweler. He clearly told the staff at the restaurant to make sure the ring was on my finger before we were seated. Once the staff knew we were officially engaged, they all congratulated us one by one and greeted us with champagne. It was such a beautiful evening filled with smiles, laughter, and great food. Our dessert was even served with "Congratulations" written on the plate. The perfect dinner for the most PERFECT evening.

No comments: