Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Martha, Martha, Martha....

The guest book can be so many things these days. People use handmade scrapbooks, coffee table books, photo frames with a large mat for signing, and even individual photos of each couple arriving. So many options.....what is a girl to do?? I am thinking of combining a few ideas into one kick butt book. The idea pictured above is from good old Martha Stewart (click her name for the article). Each guest can write a personal note to the couple and I make a book full of envelopes for everyone to put their messages in. Well, that's just too easy. What about combining the envelops with photos and me and Kevin? I am trying to make something that we will look at again. I can also leave a few spaces for wedding photos. Sounds like a fun project, now I have to search for a book.

No comments: